We need our pores. You wouldn’t be able to sweat and eliminate excess oils otherwise, but they don’t necessarily have to be highly noticeable on your skin. When bunged with oil or when they are affected, pores are normally enlarged. There are natural remedies to help you deal with the highly obvious ones on your skin, check them out here.
1. Honey, Lemon, Apple and Yogurt Mask
- ¼ an apple
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lemon
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
Best used at night. Mix the mashed apple with a tablespoon each of honey, lemon and yogurt. Apply the mixture on the face for 15-20 minutes and remove with warm water. Pat your face dry using a clean towel. Use the mask 3 times per week for the best result.
2. Cucumber, Apple, Egg, and Milk Mask
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of milk powder
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped apple
Mix all of them in a glass bowl. Stir well and then apply the mixture on your face (wash your face with warm water before using the mask) and wait for 15 minutes before washing off with warm water again.
Do it regularly 3 times/week and feel your shiny and stable face without conspicuous pores right after the first week.
In addition to the above two methods, you can also use papaya, lemon for oily skin and acne. Just need to rub a few drops of lemon juice on your face at night, rinse face with cold water after 20 minutes. With papaya, you can use it as a mask.
These ingredients are totally natural so you should not be worried. They not only help shrink your pores but also bring you a flawless face skin.
Before you Start
- Wash your hand before touching your face.
- Touch and pick your face as little as possible or you’ll additionally burden
- it with natural oils and dirt from your palms.
- Use good quality ingredients to give your skin the maximum level of nourishment and care.
- Don’t overdo it or you might end up irritating your skin.
- Have everything within reach for your natural treatment. Allow enough time, so you can relax and do it properly.