Korean women are known for their glowing and translucent skin which many of us dream about. They spend a lot of time and money on keeping their skin healthy and glowing. Here are their simple 7 tips for glowing skin. Let’s follow and have a perfect smooth and baby-like complexion.
1. Keep Your Skin Moisturized
Koreans believe that drinking a lot of water can keep your skin healthy and glowing. The first thing many Koreans do when they wake up in the morning is drink a glass of water and gently splash cool water on their face for several minutes.
Fruits and vegetables are included in everyday diet as well as avoiding salty products to keep their body hydrated.
2. Keep Your Skin Clean, Use Toner and Moisturizer
– Cleansing: Korean actress, Suzy Bea, shares her cleansing tip called “424”: Firstly, you have to use oil to clean the face. Coconut oil, almond oil or cleansing oil from Shu Uemura are recommended. This step should be done in 4 minutes, followed with 2 minutes using foaming face cleanser and another 4 minutes to clean all the residuals with first lukewarm water and then with cold water to close pores.
– Toner: Korean women love to use their finger tips to apply toner to help the product better absorbed.
– Moisturizers: The first thing you should do is massage your palms together to warm it up and have just enough amount of moisturizer on your finger tips and then apply to the face clockwise and downward.
3. Take Care of Your Neck
In the book of tips for glowing skin, actress Go Huyun Jung shared an effective way to maintain a great look for your neck by applying moisturizer from the jaw line to the collar bones. However young your face can look, if you do not take good care of the skin on your neck, you cannot hide away your aging problem. Aging is clearly highlighted by a wrinkly neck.
4. Sleeping before Midnight
Experts advise us to sleep at least 6-8 hours a day to maintain glowing skin. Sleeping helps naturally revitalizing and removing dead skin. You can feel your skin smooth and revived after a good night sleep, can’t you?
5. Getting Yourself a Full Set of Skincare Products
Asian skincare brands are growing its popularity worldwide due to some advanced beauty revolution. A Korean woman, on average, owns 10 to 20 products to complete their everyday skincare routine.
6. Exercises for Your Face
Almost every actor and actress in Korea exercises their facial muscles using this simple “Ma Me Mi Mo Mu”. This is repeated 10 times as the workout for the lip and cheek muscles, they also pay attention the breathing during this workout.
7. Go for Elegant Makeup
Koreans prefer natural makeup looks. They stay simple with their eyes using warm-tone eye shadow and very thin black eyeliner. The cheeks are kept glowing with a touch of light pink blush.